Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Different Drug, a Different Self-Portrait

These are self portraits of a person who is using some rather dangerous drugs. Some are legal pharmaceuticals and some are illegal street drugs.

"Everyday I took a different drug and drew myself under the influence. Within weeks I became lethargic and suffered mild brain damage. I am still conducting this experiment but over greater lapses of time. I only take drugs that are given to me. This series is on my facebook as well and is much more up to date, here there are quite a few missing."

Abilify / Xanax / Ativan (dosage unknown in hospital)


1 sm Glass of Absinth


10mg Adderall


10mg Ambien


15mg Buspar (snorted)


4 Butalbitals (doseage unknown)


1/2 gram Cocaine


2 bottles of Cough Syrup


1 "Bump" of Crystalmeth


1 shot of Dilaudid / 3 shots of Morphine (in the ER with kidney stones)


Huffing Gas


Huffing Lighter Fluid


7.5mg Hydrocodone / 7.5mg Oxycodone / 3mg Xanax


10mg Loritab


Marijuana (Kind Bud)


Morphine IV (doseage unknown)


Psilocybin Mushrooms (2 caps onset)


Nitrous Oxide


Nitrous Oxide / Valium I.V. (doseage unknown in hospital)


PCP


7.5mg Percocet


2 Pot Brownies


Marijuana Resin


.5mg Risperdal (after 1 week prescribed)


Ritilin (doseage unknown-snorted)


Salvia Divinorum (right before but mostly right after)


100mg Seroquel


20mg Valium


Valium I.V. (doseage unknown in hospital)


2mg Xanax


50mg Zoloft (after 2 weeks prescribed)


Ativan / Haloperidol (doseage unknown in hospital)

Source: bryanlewissaunders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive